Community

2020 ‘Stuff The Van’ Toy Drive Wish List

Tis the season for helping Casper kids – as the Stuff The Van Toy Drive returns for year #23 - December 14th through the 19th, presented by Greiner Ford, Powered by Lithia. Our mission is the same as in the past –...

Casper Housing Authority announces $100,000 CARES Grant opportunity for Wyoming food organizations

Casper Housing Authority (CHA) announces a CARES Act grant funding opportunity open to all Wyoming organizations that grow, serve, distribute or provide food for people in need. Funding is available for food organizations to fund infrastructure, cold storage, transportation,...

Salvation Army Red Kettle donations down

The Salvation Army’s bell ringers are synonymous with Christmas, and they are collecting donations every year. They can be seen outside stores across the country ringing bells and wishing people “Merry Christmas!” The Red Kettle tradition started over 100 years...

Where to find the best Christmas trees in Casper?

Casper, WY - Unfortunately, the Coronavirus pandemic threatens some of America's most beloved holiday traditions this year. But, don't worry, it's still possible to find the right Christmas tree for your family. And, the most important thing is -...

No Christmas Parade Down 2nd Street This Year in Casper

Casper's Christmas parade will not go on as normal this year. According to a statement on Facebook, event organizers said only 10 float applications were received, despite the deadline being extended.

Casper homeless shelter seeking volunteers to buy Christmas presents

Wyoming Rescue Mission wants to make sure that everyone has a great Christmas this year. They are seeking volunteers to contribute towards their Adopt-A-Guest program. Adopt-A-Guest allows you to volunteer to buy Christmas presents for someone in the Wyoming Rescue...

Cheyenne Outranks Casper In ‘Best Cities For Singles’

I have often heard the younger, Casper single folk complain about dating, and not just locally, but around the state. I've tried to argue against this and according to a new online study, we actually aren't that bad. In a...

Casper Cyber Monday 2020 deals just got extended

After wrapping up back-to-back Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales, Casper is keeping the deals coming with its Surprise Cyber Monday Extension sale. That means you can still score 20% off the brand’s bestselling mattresses, 30% off bundles and 10%...

Casper artist plans to turn obsolete wind turbine blades into monumental sculptures

National award-winning sculptor Chris Navarro from Casper recently read an article about the problem of disposing of obsolete wind turbine blades into his hometown’s landfill. He was taken back not only by the scope and size of the problem but by the image...

Lincoln County Attorney Won’t Prosecute Face Mask Violations

Another in a growing list of Wyoming county officials says he won't prosecute people for violating a county face mask ordinance. ''It is my position that this mandate will not be enforced through my Office due to the constitutional concerns and...

Latest News